In the next few weeks we will be talking about lifestyle changes you need to be adopting to make your life easier.
Let’s start by giving you 5 cleaning hacks that will save you time and energy in the kitchen.
1. Disinfect your sponges in the microwave
To prevent bacteria buildup on your sponges, slightly dampen and pop your sponge into the microwave for 90 seconds on full power. This will reduce the amount of bacteria contamination on it by 99 percent. Make sure your sponge doesn’t have a metal scrub
2. freshen up your gabage disposal with lemon.
Drop some cut lemons down the drain and as your disposal gabage goes up the rinds, it will start to smell fresh
3. clean your cutting boards also with lemon especially wooden ones that cannot be washed in the dish washer
4. Remove water stains with vinegar
Make a solution of 50 percent water and 50 percent vinegar and wipe your drinking glasses with it. This will give you a clean smooth and shinny surface
5. Clean your TV screen with a dry cloth
Do not spray chemicals like windex or even water onto your sensitive TV screens.
Instead, gently wipe the screen with a dry cloth to remove dirt and dust.
Try using these simple hacks in the kitchen to save time and energy or even money used in buying expensive cleaning equipments.